Welcome to the Gay Central Valley community!
We exist to contribute to and enrich the cultural life and expression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons, their families, friends, and supporters through awareness and education of the diversity and history of the LGBT community in California’s Central Valley.
We proudly serve:
Check out our Gay Central Valley Blog for the most up-to-date information on events and community outreach!
- INTERVIEW Eva Suzanne FiorelloPosted by Chris Jarvis on April 27, 2017 at 7:00 pm
Eva has long had a passion for reaching out and helping others. She’s been working for some time now on feeding the hungry in the Tower District. I reached out to her to talk about her passions, her own struggles and how we can all give […]
- INTERVIEW: Jess R. Ohana-RetaPosted by Chris Jarvis on April 26, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Jess is involved in lot of things…catering, being a DJ, life insurance and most importantly, her relationship with Christy. The two are married and have had a long relationship. When I sat down to do an interview with Jess, Christy was front […]
- Queering Fresno: An LGBT+ ReadingPosted by Kaylia Metcalfe on April 26, 2017 at 7:03 pm
Saturday April 29th / 3pm / Goldstein's Mortuary & DelicatessenQueering Fresno: An LGBT+ ReadingHistory is usually taught in terms of lineage, nation, and ancestry, which often relegates Queer histories to the margins since Queer […]
- Writers/Artists Wanted for Youth Focused PublicationPosted by Kaylia Metcalfe on April 26, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Calling Artists and Writers!Join Gay Central Valley is supporting the efforst of Arisbeth Manzo from Ceasar E Chavez Middle School in Planada and her project for the 20% Project.The 20% project is a project in which students dedicate 20% of thier […]
- EVENT: Murder Under The StarsPosted by Chris Jarvis on April 26, 2017 at 3:52 am