Welcome to the Gay Central Valley community!
We exist to contribute to and enrich the cultural life and expression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons, their families, friends, and supporters through awareness and education of the diversity and history of the LGBT community in California’s Central Valley.
We proudly serve:
Check out our Gay Central Valley Blog for the most up-to-date information on events and community outreach!
- EVENT: LGBTQ Health & CAre Community MeetingPosted by Chris Jarvis on November 18, 2016 at 2:30 am
Are you LGBT? Do you have any LGBT loved ones? Uninsured LGBT people in Fresno are coming together to discuss urgent needs like: How can health providers in Fresno increase knowledge and reduce discrimination towards the transgender community? […]
- EVENT: A Queendom's FeastPosted by Chris Jarvis on November 18, 2016 at 1:30 am
Join Her Most Imperial Majesty, Empress XLIII, Isis de Luna and the Imperial Dove Court for our annual Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner and Show. This years theme lends itself to a time of castles, princesses, knights, wizards and fair maidens, come […]
- EVENT: Transgender Day Of Remembrance in MercedPosted by Chris Jarvis on November 18, 2016 at 1:00 am
We will be memorializing our murdered trans* family with a vigil. Vigil line up will begin at 4:30pm outside the Alpine Room (Tenaya 170) and march in silence to the Memorial Tree.FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE HERE&nbs […]
- EVENT: World AIDS Day Tower MarchPosted by Chris Jarvis on November 17, 2016 at 1:30 am
- EVENT: Transgender Day Of Remembrance @Big Red ChurchPosted by Chris Jarvis on November 17, 2016 at 1:00 am
Join us! Trans-e-Motion is hosting the 11th annual Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDOR) on Sunday, November 20th. Doors open at 5pm; the event begins at 5:30pm and ends at 8pm. The 2016 TDOR will be held at the First Congregation Church of […]