Welcome to the Gay Central Valley community!
We exist to contribute to and enrich the cultural life and expression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons, their families, friends, and supporters through awareness and education of the diversity and history of the LGBT community in California’s Central Valley.
We proudly serve:
Check out our Gay Central Valley Blog for the most up-to-date information on events and community outreach!
- EVENT: Kids Like Us HALLOWEENPosted by Chris Jarvis on October 20, 2016 at 1:00 am
Kids Like Us - Fresno had its' 1st event, a Halloween Party, in October of 2006. Join us as we celebrate our 10 year anniversary, with a chance for LGBT families to connect & reconnect while our kiddos enjoy the fun of the Halloween season. […]
- EVENT: Fresno AIDS Walk THIS SATURDAY!Posted by Chris Jarvis on October 19, 2016 at 4:33 am
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE HERE […]
- FREE Flu Walk-Up Clinic WEDNESDAYPosted by Chris Jarvis on October 19, 2016 at 4:21 am
- Smile.Amazon.com Support GCV When You Shop!Posted by Chris Jarvis on October 16, 2016 at 8:48 pm
- EVENT: Pride Means To MePosted by Chris Jarvis on October 3, 2016 at 9:00 pm