Welcome to the Gay Central Valley community!
We exist to contribute to and enrich the cultural life and expression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons, their families, friends, and supporters through awareness and education of the diversity and history of the LGBT community in California’s Central Valley.
We proudly serve:
Check out our Gay Central Valley Blog for the most up-to-date information on events and community outreach!
- Queer BioPosted by Kaylia Metcalfe on January 18, 2017 at 11:20 pm
QueerBio.ComThe definitive online biographical reference source for the international LGBTQ communityComprising a database of over 13,000 contemporary and historical figures who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer. Includes […]
- EVENT: Visalia Lions Valentine's Dinner DancePosted by Chris Jarvis on January 12, 2017 at 8:00 pm
- EVENT: IDC Who's That Drag?Posted by Chris Jarvis on January 4, 2017 at 8:00 pm
- MEETING Fresno Stonewall DemocratsPosted by Chris Jarvis on January 4, 2017 at 2:01 pm
Fresno Stonewall Democrats will meet on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at our new location, Marie Callender’s Restaurant 1781 E. Shaw at Cedar in Fresno. Dinner and social 6:00 pm; meeting 7:00 pm. We will be electing our officers for the 2017-18 […]
- LGBT Calendar December THE LEADERSPosted by Chris Jarvis on December 22, 2016 at 2:53 am