Welcome to the Gay Central Valley community!
We exist to contribute to and enrich the cultural life and expression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons, their families, friends, and supporters through awareness and education of the diversity and history of the LGBT community in California’s Central Valley.
We proudly serve:
Check out our Gay Central Valley Blog for the most up-to-date information on events and community outreach!
- Last Day of the Reel Pride Film Festival SUNDAYPosted by Chris Jarvis on September 25, 2016 at 3:00 pm
12:15 PM Clambake Mia Cuppa Caffé Director: Andrea Meyerson 2015 USA 94 min. The year was 1984. A handful of entrepreneurial women innkeepers in Provincetown, Mass. gathered together with a mission: to figure out […]
- 2016 Reel Pride Film Festival SATURDAY Day 4Posted by Chris Jarvis on September 24, 2016 at 5:14 pm
11:00 AM Transcendent Shorts Tower Theatre MEZZO Director: Nicole Opper / 2016 / USA / 14 min. Celebrate the life and artistic endeavors of Breanna Sinclaire, an African American opera singer and openly transgender woman. LADY OF THE […]
- 2016 Reel Pride Film Festival FRIDAY Day 3Posted by Chris Jarvis on September 24, 2016 at 1:17 am
Reel Pride Film Festival 2016Friday September 23rd5:30 PMSouthwest of Salem: The Story of the San Antonio Four Tower Theatre Director: Deborah S. Esquenazi2016 USA 91 min. Southwest of Salem: The Story of the San Antonio Four excavates […]
- 2016 Reel Pride Film Festival THURSDAY Day 2Posted by Chris Jarvis on September 22, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Reel Pride Film Festival 2016 Thursday, September 22nd 5:30 PM Two Hard Things, Two Soft Things Tower Theatre Director: Mark Kenneth Woods & Michael Yerxa2016 Canada 71 min. In English and Inukitut with English subtitles As a […]
- Reel Pride 2016 WEDNESDAY Opening NightPosted by Chris Jarvis on September 21, 2016 at 4:00 pm
PUSHING DEADWednesday, September 21st Tower Theatre 7:30 p.m.Watch the Trailer HERE Writer & Director: Tom E. Brown 2016 USA 108 min. While Dan lives paycheck to paycheck, working the door at a San Francisco dive bar and promoting unpopular […]